Kid Asthma Alert: Big Macs Risk

So your kid likes Whopper Jrs.  What's it hurt to have them once a month, or even once a week?  A new study has found, plenty.  According to an article by Alex Kecskes, kids who eat fast food three or more times a week are at a 30% higher risk of asthma, eczema and hay fever than kids who don't.

As someone who developed asthma later in life, it's terrifying when you can't breathe.  I only remember one time when I was wheezing so badly, even my emergency inhaler didn't work.  If I hadn't thought to use my son's nebulizer, who knows what would have happened.  "That's how people die," my allergist told me.

If we can spare our kids that (and mine has asthma, too), wouldn't that be better?


http://www.healthcarejobsite.com/articles/fast-food-may-increase-risk-of-asthma-eczema-and-hay-fever-12081-article.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take Herbal Supplements? Even Green Tea Extract Can Lead to Liver Damage

Social Media Replacing Human Contact? Nah

Be Humble. Your Employees May Work Harder